team aqme Index du Forum
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Membres  •  Groupes   •  S’enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 My Confirmation Code For My Facebook Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
goldoryt

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:46 (2018) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

My Confirmation Code For My Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. .. Bans foreign adoptions . .. Make sure that you entered the correct mobile number. DACA to stay for now . Buffett successors? . Confirming your email or mobile number helps us know that we're sending your account info to the right place. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Learn what to do if you didn't create a Facebook account but got a confirmation email.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. How do I finish creating my Facebook account and confirm my email or mobile phone number?To finish creating an account, you need to confirm that you own the email or mobile phone number that you used to create the account:To confirm your mobile number, enter the code you get via text message (SMS) in the Confirm box that shows up when you log in. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. If you see a message that says you've reached the code limit, please wait a couple of days and try again. To finish creating an account, you need to confirm that you own the email or mobile phone number that you used to create the account:. Learn what to do if you can't find the email. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. .. 5K could avoid death . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. No drilling off Fla. Leading US delegation . 1% of Wahlberg's pay . In some countries, you may need to wait up to 12 hours to get the SMS. Learn what to do if you can't find the email.Confirming your email or mobile number helps us know that we're sending your account info to the right place.Note: Please confirm your email or mobile number as soon as possible. 15 dead in mudslides . Preemptive denial . Rebukes #MeToo . Buying 184 Airbus jets .. Leopards kill children . We're working with mobile carriers to resolve this issue. Fired over tweets . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. iHeartRadio nominees 5a02188284
hackear facebook en espa ol 2013how can i finish my account on facebookfacebook like button gonefacebook for 4sfacebook new password hack chomikujlatest facebook app for nokiafacebook password dump free downloadannuler forfait facebook tunisiananike facebook appsfacebook messenger software for windows xp

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:46 (2018) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation